Wednesday, July 15, 2009

White Trash Bunco!

We had so much fun with our white trash theme for Bunco! It was hilarious to see every one's outfits! This was one of my favorites by far!!! Here are some snap shots that we took.
L to R Barb, (holding my niece Gabi), Sue, Toni, Kellie, Mindy, and Me. Then on the bottom, Stephanie, Brittnie, and Christal
Here is a closeup of my nice makeup job! LOL...I was so scared that I was going to get pulled over looking like this! Thank goodness I didn't!
Here's Toni...Love the Insect Tattoo's!
Here's Christal and Brittnie! It was my idea to blackout some teeth! LOL
Then here's Sue...she won for the best costume! She was so funny with her box of smokes in her bra, and her cig behind her ear! Cracks me up!
I had fun with our theme's! We just drew for our 3rd year of Bunco...we decided on just having a game night, it can be any game you want, and if you want a theme you can choose one! So be prepared for some crazy's probably in October!

No comments: