Monday, July 13, 2009

Yummy Treats!

I am always trying to keep my kid's busy with things to do during the day! Less TV, Video Games, and Less Messes I can't see! I love to have them in the kitchen with me, and they love it too! I got this idea from my sister, we made them at her place one time, and they were so good! I thought that we would give them a try!

You just take those square pretzels, and put a carmel hershey kiss on top, then place in the oven at 350 degrees for 2 minutes. Pull them out then place a M&M on the top. Let them cool, then enjoy! They are so good, and so easy to make. We used peanut butter M&M's!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I love this idea. How fun and easy!

{leah} said...

Great idea!!! I'm going doing this!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I got those from a neighbor one year for christmas. Except ours had a rolo sanwiched in the middle. They were yummy. Yours look more fun!!