Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It Came...My Birthday!

Well...I am officially OLD! I turned the big 30!
It was a day I have been regretting for quit some time now...and it came. There was no stopping it, and no slowing it down. It came and went, and I have to say it was one of the best birthday's I could of ever had!
My sister surprised me and showed up on my doorstep Sunday afternoon! She stayed for 3 days, and it was so nice! We spent a nice day together just the two of us.
We relaxed and got massages, and pedicures. Then we went to the movies and watched "My sister's keeper".
It was a day I will never forget. I had the best time, I am so blessed to have such an awesome sister/best friend. I don't know what I would do without her. I love her so much, she is the best sister anyone could ever have. Thanks so much Misty for making my birthday so special! I Love ya Sis!