Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday Momma!

I threw my mom a surprise 50th birthday party with help from family and friends. I can't believe we actually pulled it off...she was totally surprised!

I hung all kinds of fun signs around the house, and have everyone show up in black! It was a lot of fun!

Here is my mom in this cool hat, and awesome necklace I got for her, I made her wear it almost the whole night!

Then it was time for games...Yup Games!!! I wanted to make my mom feel young again, so we played some rather crazy games! This particular game I got the idea off you tube! It involves plungers and toilet paper! It was hilarious, we were all laughing so hard!

Then we played the flour/candy game! Again, another bit hit! They all had a blast!

Then of course we played samurai...but I played as well, so there are no pictures of that...sorry! It was so funny, some people just couldn't stop laughing during that!

Then we had some cake! Chocolate...my mom's favorite! (NOT...sorry, the deli didn't know; and it was a gift from them) She was a sport, and had a piece though!

Happy 50th Birthday MOM! I hope had a great day! I sure love you, and so do my kids! I wish you the best year to come!

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Thanks Monica for sharing the big party. It looks like lots of fun. We sure love your Mom too!