Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our Memorial Weekend!

Misty and Stephanie spent the weekend with us, so we made sure they didn't get bored...we tried to keep them busy! Here are some pictures we took of random things we did...sorry, we didn't take pictures of everything, but I know, we should of!
Saturday morning, Misty and Stephanie joined my cousin Jonathan in a game of paint balling! As you can see...they were pretty excited (looking all tough and stuff)
But...they LOST BIG TIME! You should of seen their bruises they had going on! Poor girls! I felt bad for them...but they had fun, I think? LOL!
Then we went to Amiah's preschool graduation! (pictures below on previous post)
Then it was "Ladies Night Out"! We had so much fun, we all went to dinner at Pumi's. Some of my cousin's had never been to a place like that before...so it was exciting to watch their reactions.
Here is a picture of all of us...
(L to R) Stephanie, Carol, Amiah, Misty, Melodie, Kayla, Me, and Jessy.
Then off to bowling! I took more, but I just liked this picture! (you can tell I had just my crappy point and shoot camera)
After that, we went home and crashed...
Sunday we had a BBQ at my house, it was lots of fun. We ate, played games, and visited with everyone! I love it when everyone comes over, it is so fun!
I can't forget about my little Jer-Bear, he was entertained just watching these crazy's play all day long!
Here are some pictures of the kid's playing around with Misty and Steph
(sorry they are so blurry...they are super fast)
Then on Monday, we woke up, worked out, went swimming, then back to Vegas and meet up with cousin's and went to Sky Mania! That place is a blast, we had so much fun...but man...we got tired...HA HA. (here's Misty and Steph all exhausted at my aunt's house)
My kids had a blast at sky mania, they were loving it! I for sure have to take them there again. Then we went to my aunt's house and had dinner, watched some comedians, and played games. I wish I had pictures of everything that went on that day, we had so much fun.
I can't wait, in two week's we get to go to Misty's house, and play! WOO HOO!!!
Thanks sister for an awesome weekend, I hope you had as much fun as we did! LOVE YOU!

No comments: