Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jeremiah's 5 months old now!


I can't believe how big Jeremiah is getting...he weighs 14lbs! BIG BOY! He loves to be talked to, he hates to be ignored. (Who doesn't!) He really likes squash, and he is now on the bottle. He still absolutely loves his bath, and soaks me every time! He just adores his big sister Amiah, every time she walks in the room, he lights up! He hates loud noises, he cries really hard. When I vacuum, I have to tell Amiah to hold his hand, so he doesn't get scared. He is my little cuddle bug, he loves to sleep right next to you. He won't drink his bottle if there is a lot of noise going on, he needs it to be quite. He says Momma!!! I know he is just making the sounds...but it sounds just like Momma! He loves to pucker his lips and spit, he does it all the time! He is such a happy baby, except when he is really tired! We love having him around, he is so much fun!

1 comment: