Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My little Graduate!

On Saturday, Amiah graduated from her preschool! Her preschool is on the reservation, and they go every Monday thru Thursday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. She has been going there for two years now. This last year, Aiden got to join the class!
She has learned so much from that school, she is so smart for her age! I was so proud of her, she looked so stinking cute in her little cap and gown. Right before her graduation, I snapped a few pictures of her at the house. She was so excited to wear the cap and gown.
Here she is walking...(her teacher told her to walk slow...so her cap wouldn't fall off) She is so focused!
Here she is receiving her Certificate of completion!
Here she is walking out...I had to tell her to smile...she was still too serious! LOL
Here is a picture of Aiden...being crazy during the ceremony.

Then after the graduation, the children all participated in a small program for everyone. It was really cute, they did great! My son even busted out in a few solo's! I was laughing so hard...but I was so proud he was actually singing along!
Here is a picture of all the kid's singing songs, and nursery rhymes.
Congratulations Amiah, we are so proud of you, and love you so much!

No comments: