Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Salt Lake Trip!

We love going to Salt Lake to spend time with Misty. My two older kids went up a few days before me, to spend some time with Misty. They had a lot of fun, and I am pretty sure they wore Misty out. When I got there, we did all kinds of things. Bounce House, Quilted Bear, Swimming, played at the Park. We always have the best time up there. We loved having Misty off for the summer we were able to spend a lot of time with her. Thanks Sis for all the good times! Here are some pictures we took while we were up there.

These pictures sure show my kids personalities!
Here's my daughter...sweet, calm, and genuine.
My middle boy, crazy, wild and fun.
And my sweet angle Jer-Bear...such a kissable face! HA HA, he makes the meanest faces! I love this boy. Such a strong little guy, so tough, and yet such a momma's boy.
This was out my sister's front door. We watched them for a while. They were up there for a couple of hours...very cool!
Can't wait to come back up and see you again! We miss you already! Love you Misty!

No comments: