Tuesday, August 3, 2010

California Trip!

We spent a weekend in California with my family. It was the best weekend ever, my kids had a blast playing with their cousins. I love spending time with my family, we had so much fun. My family lives 10 minutes from the beach, so that was great! We day camped there on Saturday, it was so much fun. Here are some pictures of the kids playing in the waves, and sand.


We even saw some dolphins!

A wave came and took my little Jeremiah down...
But don't worry, suckers make you feel so much better!
Here's my Uncle Joel (The Mayor) and his wife Aunt Sharla enjoying the waves, and watching the kids play.
We had a ton of fun, got really sun burnt (even though you didn't even see the sun). I can't wait to take them back! I love my family, and miss them already.
On Monday morning we drove around the rich part of town, and saw this beautiful house with a gorgeous yard. So I went and asked the owners if I could use their yard for a small family session real quick! She was so nice, and let us! I guess the house we photographed at was known for it's landscaping and has even been in magazines! COOL HUH!
We love you Patino's and Jolley's. We can't wait to see you all soon!

No comments: