Friday, August 13, 2010

Jeremiah!

My little Jeremiah, he sure is growing up so fast. His latest obsessions are his "B" that is what he calls his Binky. (I know we need to break him of it...but he loves it so much) His Bear with the eyelashes! (That's right eyelashes!) We are on our 4th set of eyelashes for his bear. He has to play with eyelashes to go to bed, really annoying if you asked me (especially when you are trying to watch a good movie, and their is nothing but a little hand covering your eyes). His snacks, this kid can eat! He is probably one of my best eaters so far. His drink, preferably juice, but mostly water. He is funny, when ever he wants a drink, he wont say drink most of the time, he just makes a gulping sound. Not sure where he picked that one up for, but it is really funny. He is starting to let me know when he poops too, he will come tell me "butt", then I know he needs his butt changed. He is a super funny little guy, always making me laugh. He gives the best hugs, and the best dirty looks ever! He is starting to talk more, and I love to listen to him. He is always trying to be just like his older brother, and he just adores his sister. Jeremiah my little Jer-Bear, I love you, and I am so proud to be your mom, you bring our family so much joy!

No comments: