Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our dinner visiter!

Tonight while we were eating dinner, I looked out the door window on our back patio...and noticed a snake! YUCK!!!

I hate the desert, and anything that lives or creeps among it! I am very wimpy when it comes to insects and reptiles...I freak out!!!

Jacob went out the garage and grabbed the shovel...walked over to the patio, walked right to it, then cut the creepy things head off! GROSS, yeah, my kids were totally watching the whole thing! Amiah was like, look Aiden, that is blood, see that red stuff, yeah that is blood! WHO SAYS THAT! SO, needless to say we had one eventful evening...I know I am not going to be going outside without taking a good peek at whats on the ground first!

Come to find it out, it was only a Gopher Snake! WHO CARES...it was still a FREAKIN SNAKE!!!

6 comments:

Bank On It said...

EEEK! I hate reptiles!

Heidi said...

Don't miss that about the desert......

Unknown said...

eww yucky! now im all creeped out! lol

Tami said...

That's one of my biggest fears when the kids are out playing so we've showed them pictures of snakes and scorpions! Oh and loved the "Happy Keaster" pics too cute!!

Gloria said...

Talk to Marcy about snakes, she has rattlesnakes at her house and has trained the kids.

Jason & Claire said...

Crazy! I'm so sorry. I'm getting creeped out by just looking at the picture.