Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter 2009

Easter Traditions are the best! Between my family, and Jacob's we have one quite eventful day!

GOOD MORNING!!! Here are the two older kids checking out what the Easter Bunny left them...at 5 a.m. All dressed, no hair brushed...ready to go to the Valley of Fire!
Notice...Aiden's already stuffed his checks with whatever he could find! That boy has one sweet tooth; silly guy!
Every year with Jacob's family, we wake up really really early and go to the Valley of Fire for sunrise mass at 6 a.m. ...(which we never seem to make it there on time!) Then we head over to the cabins, cook breakfast, and then hide Easter eggs for the kids. The eggs are filled with all sorts of yummy candies, and money! Once we are done with that we head to my family's Easter fun!
On our way to the Valley of Fire, it was a foggy morning in the Valley! I just snapped a picture while we were driving, it was very pretty...I thought to myself, why don't I get up this early every morning...then realized...I am not crazy! HA, just kidding...I love my sleep, that's why!

Here's the kids...all excited to be awake so early! Asking...when are we going to get there already!

My family we usually get together and have a big lunch with everyone, then we hide eggs...filled with confetti! Well this year, I made sure my mom put some extra sweet stuff in the eggs...like flour, glitter, and vegetable oil! LOL!!! It was great!!! My family is crazy fun, we love Easter!

Here are a few picture throughout the whole Easter holiday we took! Enjoy!
Here are the kids on the Easter Egg hunt at the Valley of Fire.

Here is a picture of Grandma and Grandpa Dominguez with all their Grand babies!

Here is just a glimpse of what we do with my family...we are crazy, but we have so much fun! We try to involve everyone! We all are looking forward for next year. We are already thinking of idea's and ways to get people! I can't wait!!!
I hope everyone else had a great Easter, we sure did!!

1 comment:

Bank On It said...

Looks like you had fun. I love that foggy pic you took-you do such an awesome job!