Saturday, April 18, 2009

Amiah's Nevada Open Cinderella Pageant in Las Vegas

Today Amiah participated in another Cinderella Pageant in Las Vegas. She did awesome, I am so proud of her. She has such an awesome personality, and she is so brave at her age! She isn't shy at all, she is very outgoing, and I love that about her!

We have been working every evening the past week for this pageant, and she did great!

She won prettiest party wear (Best Formal Dress) and Overall Tot Talent (Tot Personality on stage), which included a crown, sash, and trophy! She was so excited to get that crown and trophy! She loves doing pageants so much...I don't force her to do them, they are completely her decision, she asked me if she could do one...I figured since it was the last preliminary before State, she could do the Las Vegas pageant.
Here are some pictures of her on stage during the whole competition! She rocked it! Big thanks to my mom for being there supporting her, and taking pictures for me while I was backstage.
Here are the girls all lined up getting ready to go in for their Interview!
Here she is modeling her Casual Wear
Here she is modeling her Party Dress (Formal Wear)
Here she is doing her Tot Personality on Stage
Here she is after getting crowned


Here's a group shot of all the winners, along with state royalty.

1 comment:

Gloria said...

She looks like a natural lovely princess.