Monday, January 12, 2009

Jeremiah's 1 Month Old!

Yesterday Jeremiah turned 1 month old! It is crazy how fast babies grow up. He is so alert, and is doing great! He is such a happy baby, he is already smiling and laughing. He is such a joy to our family, both kids love him to pieces. It took Aiden a week to get used to him, but now he loves to hold him, and help me with take care of him. Amiah is just a little mommy, she is always there when he cries, and loves to hold him as well. I could never picture myself with 3 kids, but now I can't picture my life without him. We love you Jeremiah, thank you for coming into our lives.
Here is a cute picture I took, I think he looks like a little gangster! Ha ha ha

2 comments:

About Me said...

He is such a cutie, I can't wait to see him Wednesday at Bunko:)

{leah} said...

Wow, a month already! He looks really cute.