Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family Update...since I've been slackin on bloggin

My little Jere-Bear is 6 weeks old today! I can't believe how big he has gotten. I will post some pictures soon I promise! I need to take a picture of all three of kids together again!

We are getting ready for Amiah's birthday party this weekend. She requested a Wall-E party, so be prepared for pictures of that coming up. Her birthday isn't until the 28th, but we thought we would throw a party on the weekend so family can come from out of town! I can't believe she is going to be 5 years old!

As for Aiden, he is just as wild as can be. He has so much energy inside that little body of his, I swear I wonder where it all comes from. He is such a character, he is always making me laugh!

And as for Jacob and I, well we are surviving! Ha ha ha. Jacob is back to working full weeks again, with the Holiday's he has had a lot of short weeks, which has been nice to have the extra help around the house. As for myself, I am just busy with this spoiled little baby, he loves to be held...which is my own fault. I just can't resist! But now I am paying for it...I swear, some day's, it is just a challenge to get in the shower for 10 minutes. But I wouldn't trade for anything in the world, I love my kids!

1 comment:

Gloria said...

enjoy the kids, enjoy the moment, enjoy... enjoy. For someday this will pass and there will be new things! Thanks for the opportunity to see you and several family members this weekend.