Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekly Photo Challenge - "Something Old"

This week's challenge was a lot of fun. I love to always try to include my kids, cause they have so much fun helping me. One day me, my kids, along with my mom went on an "Something Old Adventure". We were looking for old houses, but we stumbled across this awesome car tucked away in some trees, it just caught my eye, and I fell in love with it! So here is my picture!
Mindy took her kids to Bonnie Springs and found a old mini train!

We also have a new photographer joining us this week, her name is Jessica, and this is her photo of her Grandma's hands. :)
And our challenge this week is:
"Games"

2 comments:

Danette said...

love the pictures!! talented women!! Hey Monica I'm under the treeline construction name, but it's just me danette. Thanks for letting me be part of your world.
Take care!

BallerinaBiker said...

way cool pics. I really love the old car you took. I love old cars. And, the hands pic is really cool too.