Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm Exhausted...how about you?

Me and my mother-in-law just finished making some tamales. Don't get me wrong, I love to make them...the are just a lot of work. With tons of interruptions throughout the morning, we finally finished them.

We only make them about two or three times a year, cause there is so much into making them.


My kids love them, and so do I. My favorite kind to eat are the cheese and jalapeno ones...YUMMY! You have to like spicy to enjoy these ones...and I do!!!





I hope this makes you all jealous and hungry! LOL, Just kidding...he he

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Very Jealous....... Can you ship them?

Valerie said...

They do look yummy- Hey aren't you about 20 weeks- which means that you can find out what you are having- so are you going to find out or not and are you going to share- cant wait to find out :)

BallerinaBiker said...

I am jealous . . . and hungry! I love Mary's tamales! : )