Monday, July 7, 2008

Culler Family Reunion

This last weekend we went to New Mexico for the annual Culler Family Reunion. It was great to see everyone and their families. There were so many kids there, my little ones loved it!

We were so busy all weekend, we just went and went...We would wake up early, and go, then go to bed super late...it started effecting my kids...LOL...finally we started making them take naps, cause it was getting out of control.

One day we went to the park, and the kids did sac races, three legged races, and then a water balloon toss...here are a few pictures of that.

While the kids did their games, the boys played football.
After the balloon toss, it got out of hand...it became a huge water fight...which my kids wanted nothing to do with...LOL...This was them after my uncle threw water on all the kids...I was laughing and just snapping away! I am so mean huh...LOL!
We had two night full of firework fun! One night we watched from across the college. The other night we let them off at one my uncle's houses.

I was surprised my kids didn't freak out this year, they did great! I was very proud of them, cause last year they watched from inside the house. They didn't like the noises...ha ha.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Thnanks for post pictures- I really had no idea when the reunion was- although we could not have gone- oh well Looks like a lot of fun!!

Gloria said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. It was a fun time for all. We did miss those who didn't and couldn't attend. Your fireworks look nice! It was fun to see you and your family.