Friday, June 6, 2008

My time to Vent...

I feel like a single parent with two kids, and then dealing with morning sickness...so not fun! On the top of that, I am trying to keep my house clean...well clean enough to walk around. HA...I have been a slacker these last few weeks. I finally started packing today, now I have boxes stacked up, cause we really have no where to put them.

Plus dealing with the final stuff with the house on my own. It is just about done, we will hopefully be moving in it in a couple of weeks. We are getting our final plumbing and electrical inspections tomorrow! Then we will get the power connected sometime next week, and then the AC man will come after that! I can't wait! We are so close, I just hope we can get in soon!

To top it all off, I am sick, and I have a sore throat, and there is nothing really I can take. Amiah keeps breaking out in Hives, I am still trying to find out what is causing that. Aiden is just being a little turd lately...I think he just misses his dad...we all do! I hate his new job location...it sucks, he is gone all week long.

6 comments:

Tam said...

Sorry it's been rough. I have to admit this post made me laugh. You sound like a champ to be able to handle all of that though. Congrats on being so close to moving in. Good luck with all.

Jason & Claire said...

I am so sorry. You are quite the toughy. Is he always gone all week? I am excited to see pics of your new house.

Heidi said...

Dang it!!!!! I am so sorry!!!! I am glad I am not the only one who needs to vent. I just want you to know you have a kindred spirit in Vernal except the morning sickness junk, however I have been down that road too..... Call me anytime to let it all out.....

Gloria said...

Venting is good... better than keeping it all in. So hubby is working where? It is a trail to deal with the little ones by yourself when one isn't feeling well. You have a strong constitution and this too will pass. Congrads on being close to have countdown to moving into the new house! If you need help let me know... love ya

Larry said...

Congratulations on the morning sickness.

{leah} said...

I feel your pain Steve is gone for 4 months before heading to Afganistan, and although I'm not pregenat, I was when Steve was deployed the first time. My advice... The house can wait, the children will be fine eatting pb&j and cherrios, and when you have a moment of not being sick, get up and everyone dance. You all will look ridiculous, but you'll feel better. (just don't look at the house after that.)
email me if you want to vent because I truely have been there!! peachylg@yahoo.com