Thursday, June 12, 2008

Aiden in Chocolate Heaven!

Aiden was rummaging through the pantry looking for something to eat. He noticed a chocolate pudding box, and wanted me to make it for him.

He loves to help me in the kitchen, which I don't mind, I love to cook myself!

I think he likes it, cause he gets to lick everything after I am done...


Here he is enjoying his bowl of pudding!

OOPS...Kind of got a little too much in his mouth...He started laughing, so was I!

Oh, look...he got some on his fingers...

There that is better! Just stick the whole hand in your mouth!

"IT'S GOOD...ME WANT MORE!"







3 comments:

Carol Jolley said...

ya just gotta love the the guy.

Jason & Claire said...

That is adorable. What a sweet memory with his mom!

Mindy said...

I love these pics! He is so adorable :)