Wednesday, June 11, 2008

House Pictures...as promised

Here are some pictures of the house I took this morning...We are just about done, our final plumbing inspection passed, and now we are just waiting for the AC man to put the units in, and the Electrician to hook up our water heater, then we think that should be good for our Electrical inspection. Then we just need to get a final building inspection, and we are good to move in! We are hoping by next week we will be moving! YEAH! Finally...we are so excited!

Here are a few grab shots...

The Wet Bar

The Kitchen

The Living Room

The Pool Table Room

Amiah's purple Room

Aiden's Brown Room

My Shower

My Tub

My Blue Laundry Room

The Garage Entryway

Our Outside Patio in the Back

3 comments:

{leah} said...

The pictures are great!! I really like the house, and the colors are really pretty. So do you get new furniture to go with your new house??

Mindy said...

I'm so excited to see it all done! It looks great in the pics. Bet you can't wait to move in ;)

Gloria said...

Looks really fun place to be with lots of love!