Sunday, April 6, 2008

ABC Tag

Monica's ABC's

A - Attached or single: Attached (married).
B - Best friend: I would like to say my Sister!
C - Cake or pie: Pie
D - Day of choice: Saturday, because my husband is home all day with us!
E - Essential item: My Camera...Hands down!
F - Favorite color: Black
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms...preferably the sour ones
H - Hometown: Overton and Farmington
I - Indulgence(s): Chocolate
J - January or July: January, because of the weather!
K - Kids: Yes, two...my daughter and my son...not sure if there will be more yet or not...
L - Life is incomplete without: My family and my friends
M - Marriage date: November 27th, 1999
N - Number of siblings: 2 an older sister and a younger brother
O - Oranges or apples: I like both...but if I would have to decide...oranges.
P - Phobias or fears: Fear of death...and I am claustrophobic.
Q - Quotes: Live well; Laugh often; Love much
R - Reason to smile: My children make me smile everyday!
S - Season of choice: Winter
T - Tag three friends: Mindy, Ashlee, and Heidi
U - Unknown fact about me: I am a obsessed with guitar hero...ha ha
V - Very favorite store: Kohl's or Target
W - Worst habit: I bite my nails...
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasounds!
Y - Your favorite food: Chili Verde
Z - Zodiac sign: Leo

No comments: