Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged

I've been ABC tagged by Mindy.
Here it goes :)
A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best friend: Jacob
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D-Day of choice: Saturday
E-Essential item: My Phone
F-Favorite color: Black
G-Gummy bears or worms: Sour Worms
H- Hometown: Farmingtong NM or Overton NV
I- Indulgence(s): Chocolate for sure
J- January or July: I like both..?
K-Kids: Amiah & Aiden
L-Life is incomplete without: Laughter
M- Marriage Date: November 27, 1999
N- Number of Siblings: 2 - Older sister, and younger brother!
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: Death
Q-Quote(s): Live, Laugh, and Love
R- Reason To Smile: My Family and Friends
S-Season: Winter
T-Tag Ten: Brittney, Juliann, Ashlee, Heidi, Claire, Tamara, Valerie, Bridget, Carol, Gloria
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I am double jointed
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I guess Opressor
W- Worst Habit: bitting my nails
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Sushi
Z-Zodiac: Leo

No comments: