Monday, March 31, 2008

House Update!

There is so much going on with the house...it is exciting, but at the same time very stressful!

We painted all the interior walls this past weekend...we are all really sore and tired...but we keep on going. If you stop, you cramp up...but if you keep going, you are fine! That is what I have learned...I love getting old...NOT!

They are supposed to come do the finished electrical this week. Along with the arrival of my cabinets at the end of the week. I can't wait for them to be all done, and installed, they are going to look so pretty.

The stucco man is going to be putting pop outs on my window next week. Then once those are done, he is going to put the final layer of stucco along with the color. Yeah!!!

We still have to put the base boards and interior doors on...but I think I might of found a guy who is going to take that stress away from me.

I am trying to get my tile going next week...that is still in the works. Wish me Luck!

So, that is what is happening right now. I wish we could move in, cause it seems like we spend most of our time over there anyways...I am so behind on my house chores at our live in home...it is ridiculous...I don't have time to do anything it seems like...hence the lack of blogging...just fun quiz posts...I just can't wait for this house to be done, and us moved in, and be able to enjoy it, rather then think how stressful it has become.

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

It will come fast and you will be so grateful and happy because of all the work you have put into it. It sounds like it is going to be gorgeous.

Gloria said...

Let us know when the big moving day is! fun fun...