Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

This year for Christmas Eve, we went to the Culler's house. We enjoyed pisolee and tamales. I love family traditions. This year once again, my kids were the only small kids there to do the Christmas Story. They did a great job, and looked super cute though. Unfortunately I only had my cell phone to take pictures. We went to church to midnight mass, so I forgot to grab my camera on the way out...again. Here are a few pictures from Christmas Eve.
Here's Bryce...the donkey with Mary (Amiah) and Joseph (Aiden)
Here's Jonathan with Jeremiah the two Shepards.
Here's Mary, Joseph, and a Shepard with baby Jesus (teddy bear).
The Valerios where hilarious this year...they all came with some type of facial hair mustaches...cool sweaters they scored at savers, and some sweet mugs! It was so funny!
Spencer, Dan, Ron, Bryce and Jonathan

No comments: