Thursday, December 23, 2010

Amiah and Aiden's Private Dance Preformance!

The kids have been home for Christmas Break, and are always looking for stuff to do. Well this day, they came up with this all on their own. Amiah had her room all prepared for a recital. She had chairs in a row, and even made a sign for the door. Here's Jeremiah getting ready to watch their big show!

Aiden sported this awesome Hat from his Dads Halloween costume.

Amiah was all decked out in her dress up ballerina outfit, and my moms wedding veil.

Here they are dancing together to some beautiful music Amiah picked out.
I guess Aiden needed to be higher, so he was standing on the bed in some parts. This is when Amiah was supposed to catch him jumping off the bed into her arms.
My kids are so entertaining, they come up with the most random things, I love it. Thank you two for the beautiful performance. I will remember it always!

No comments: