Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Day!

Thanksgiving was at my house this year. Sorry no pictures, I have been slacking on that department lately. I have been so incredibly busy with my own business, that I just don't take pictures at home like I should. But I promise I will get better.

We had my family come over, and it is always fun with them. My brother even came out to his first in a while holiday with the family. It was good to see him, and his wife again.

We of course love it when my sister comes to town, and she was here with us for a few days.

We ate and ate, and had so much food left over.

I am so thankful for my wonderful family. I love all my ants and uncles, and all my cousins. I am so grateful to be in such an awesome family. Thank you all for coming once again to my house for Turkey Day!

No comments: