Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Sweet Aiden


Poor Aiden this year at his school, he has been every where. He first started in the Early Childhood program as a pier model. Then he got pulled from that class for needing more attention as he is young, and struggles in certain areas. So they put him in Special Kindergarten. Since the teachers did it without going through the proper school guidelines and process, he got pulled from that class, and is now enrolled in Kindergarten.
He is now in Mrs Hauver's class, with resource help, and speech help. He has been on an emotional roller coaster, but now I think he is doing so much better. He loves his new class, and he will be held back in Kindergarten, as my request. Which the teachers strongly support my opinion.
He is really young, and I don't want him to struggle with his whole school life, and end up hating school. I feel this is the best way for him to go, and hope only next year he will learn more! I love you my crazy Aiden!
Oh, and he goes by Jacob at school now...so now it gets confusing for him at home. I just can't seem to call him Jacob...even though that is his first name. He will always be my little Aiden.

No comments: