Saturday, May 1, 2010

Family!

What a wonderful weekend I had! I got the opportunity to meet my father's (true blooded) sister Johnna, her daughter Tawny, and her 3 children! My dad was adopted when he was young, him and his brother went to my Grandma Jolley, and their sister stayed and was raised by her Grandma. I have never gotten a chance to meet with his real sister...until now! Thanks to Facebook!!! It just so happened to be a weekend where my Uncle Joel and Aunt Sharla Jolley were coming through and staying with us for a couple of days, so we asked if they wanted to come too. It was like a family reunion Hughes Style! I could not believe how much I look like my relatives! I actually felt like I belonged somewhere! Me and my family don't look nothing a like, but I for sure take after my dad's side. I have always been told I look so much like my Aunt Johnna, but not until I met her I truly believe that! Here are some pictures we took while they were here! We took them and did the Vegas experience...we walked the strip and went site seeing...first time for my kids too!


Here are the kids at the Belliago Garden!

Here are the kids at the house playing games...individual shots!
Aiden

Taytem

Skyler

Saylor

Amiah

Here are a few pictures we took before the headed back to their homes.
Me and Tawny (Cousins)

Johnna and Joel (Brother and Sister)

Me and Johnna (Niece and Aunt) Can you not see the resemblance?

Joel (Mayor) and Sharla (My Uncle and Aunt)

Aunt Johnna, and her Daughter Tawny, and her three kid's Skyler, Taytem, and Saylor

All the kids on the couch! (Jeremiah loved Skyler)

We had an awesome weekend, and I can't wait for the next visit! Miss you guys already!

No comments: