Thursday, May 27, 2010

Aiden's Preschool Graduation

I can't believe my little Aiden is already Graduating Preschool! He looked so cute in his little cap and gown. Here he is walking in leading the graduates.
Here he is accepting his certificate from his teacher Olivia Tom.
All proud of himself! SO CUTE!
Next the kids all put on a program with a Train Theme. They did so cute, they sang and danced for us. They were a lot of fun to watch, especially my son...the class clown!
Here he is dancing to a train song...he was really into it, it was really cute.
Then the children get to take turns and go on stage and say and do something of their choice. We asked Aiden what he was going to do. His reply was, "Something Crazy" me and Jacob just looked at each other thinking Oh No!
Here he is jumping like a frog! (Motor Skill Demonstration)
The he said the Pledge of Allegiance, which he did an excellent job at! (Until he slammed the microphone onto the ground) Crazy Boy!
Here's a picture I took right before we left the house to go to the Graduation Program. I can't believe how big he looks in his cap and gown.
Here is a picture of their entire class. What a fun group of kids!
We are so proud of you Aiden. So much energy in such a small little boy! You are always making me smile. You make me enjoy life, and appreciate the childhood stages. I can't wait to see what your future holds for you, always remember we love you! My sweet Crazy Aiden!

No comments: