Monday, September 28, 2009

Soccer Saturday

Saturday was Amiah's second soccer game. I missed the first game due to photography sessions, so I was excited to see this one. I have to say, it was pretty entertaining watching a bunch of 5-6 year old kids play.

Then they put Amiah as goaly...first time I'd imagine. Just look at these pictures of my little attentive goaly! What is she doing? Checking out her hair tie?

Uh...where did she go? (By the way, while doing this, the team did score 1 point)

Then I said to her, "Amiah, keep your eye on the ball, don't let it get in the goal." Amiah replies, "I don't know what ball to watch!" My response, "The ball that everyone is kicking!!!"

There you go...get ready! Good Girl!

Have you know...the team scored their second and finale score while Amiah was goaly...on the account of someone on the sidelines watching the game, their kid got stung by a bee...which caught the attention of my bug scaredy girl!

We had a good time, so did Amiah! She is so cute!

1 comment:

Gloria said...

What a player! go Amiah!