Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

My super great sister Misty and her friend Stephanie...and 6 other's came to see us Labor day weekend! It was so fun to have my sister come see us again! We just love it when she comes to visit us! Monday we all went to St. George, Misty and the two kids went bowling, and me and Stephanie went and got pedicures. Then we met up and ate some yummy food at the pizza factory! Here are a couple of pictures we took while eating...(my sister will probably be a little mad about them...BUT I LOVE THEM!)

Aiden is such a character! (I can't believe he ate his whole bread stick! Those things are huge)

I think this one is hilarious!

Thanks again sister for coming to see us! We can't wait to come see you next month! I sure do love you! I am so lucky to have such an awesome sister!!!

No comments: