Thursday, June 25, 2009

Eureka Camping

We own 160 acres in Eureka NV...last weekend Jacob and the two older kids went up there to go camping with Jacob's parent's, and his brother and his family! I stayed home with Jeremiah...I knew it was going to be so cold and rainy there...I didn't want to risk getting my little baby sick...I know, such a party pooper I am!

Well turns out, I was right...it was cold, and rainy! They even got hailed on a couple of times. But they had fun! My kid's love to be outside, so they were in heaven. Here are a couple of pictures my mother-in-law took while they were up there.

Here is my super cute niece Gabriela! She is such a QT!

Maybe next time they go, it won't be so cold, and rainy! Then maybe just maybe I will go with them...I would like to see the property! We have owned it for 7 years now, and I still have not seen it! OOPS!

2 comments:

Tami said...

7 years shame on you!! It looks so pretty just think of all the pretty pictures you could take!! I'm with you I don't enjoy roughing it especially with little ones!

Bank On It said...

Ok, at first, I admit I was thinking, "Who buys land in Eureka, NV?" But after looking at the pictures, it looks so pretty! You really should go next time!