Monday, June 1, 2009

Bunko...Prom Night!

This last month we had our monthly Bunko...And it was PROM NIGHT! We had a blast dressing up...well at least mostly everyone else did...I hate dresses personally! But it was way fun to see everyone all crazy'ed up! I loved Shawna's tin foil dress! (at least that is what they called it, but it wasn't really out of tin foil) Also congratulations to Brittnie, she was our Bunko 2009 Prom Queen! Can't wait for next month...

Left to Right
Sue, Natalie, Christal, Toni, Mindy, Brittnie, Kelly, Barb, Me, Shawna, and Stephanie

PS...We missed you Brook, hope everything goes well with the delivery!

2 comments:

About Me said...

Love your pictures and I heard you had a great time:) Just waiting for the hospital to call so I can go get induced today!!! Looks like you might have the closest date

Tami said...

Ha Ha that is hilarios!! it almost makes me wish I would've kept my old prom dresses! (not) I meant to post last time, loved the pics of misti & stephanie they look good, and it looked like a crazy weekend but lots of fun!!