Friday, February 13, 2009

Sleep Over with Grandma!

Thank goodness for Grandma's living so close! It is nice to get a break once in a while. The two older kids went and had a sleep over last night with Grandma Jolley, and they absolutely loved it!

They always get to stay up way too late, and eat as much sugar as possible...Then my mom always seems to bring them home way to early in the mornings for me...LOL! This morning she brought them home at 9 am...not much of a break for me today, but it was fun for them...besides she said they have been awake since 6 am, so they have been awake for a while! NICE, I guess I get stuck with sugar over-loaded grouchy's today! YEAH FOR ME!

I do love my mom, and my kids adore her as well. They love spending time with her, and I know she loves to spend time with them too! Thanks Mom for always being there for me and my kids!

No comments: