Monday, February 9, 2009

Rain...Rain...??

We have had a lot of rain in the last month...It is great, cause our desert is starting to look more and more green!

It stinks for kids though, they can't go outside and play. It is too cold, and far to wet and muddy!

My kids do love to sit and watch it from the windows. This is their favorite spot when it rains. In the living room on top of the love sac. I took these pictures with my husbands little Kodak camera one morning before school. They just looked too cute.

Amiah's was sad, cause she knew she wasn't going to be able to play on the playground at school. Aiden was excited, he thought that for sure we were going to go on the four wheelers and get all muddy again, but I had to explain to him, that we can only do that when it isn't cold outside. Then he was disappointed.

I guess not everyone loves the rain? LOL! I know I do though!

No comments: