Monday, May 19, 2008

Sprinkler Time

When we came back from picking up Amiah from preschool, the sprinklers were on. As soon as Aiden saw them, I knew what he was thinking...it was hot outside, so I for sure let him run in them. He had a blast! Amiah on the other hand, is a little chicken sometimes...so she didn't get in, but she watched from the door, and kept asking Aiden if he was having fun. Once they turned off, it was time to go in, which was fine by Aiden, he was starting to get cold anyways. Here are a few pictures I grabbed before the fun ended! Enjoy!



3 comments:

Mindy said...

Haha, I love the first one. He is such a character :)

Jason & Claire said...

I love how excited he is in the first picture. How fun for them.

Gloria said...

I can't believe it is warm enough to play in the water! It has been very cool here in Kanab!