Friday, May 30, 2008

Dance Recital

YEAH! Our final dance recital for this year! It was so much fun to teach these girls dance. They are such great kids, I love their personalities. Some day's they were a little much, but can you blame them...I am a freakin fun teacher! LOL!



We did 4 dances this time...unfortunately, my husband didn't take pictures of each dance, and the ones he did take, were extremely blurry...so here are a few I took after the recital.



I wish you could of seen all the costumes...they were super cute! Thanks to my wonderful aunt Melodie...she totally did an awesome job with them. There was a ribbon dress to a tippy tap toe dance, a butterfly dance with wings and a tutu, then a puppy dog dance, and then our uptown girl dance with the red dresses. Way fun!




3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

How adorable. I didn't know you taught dance. That's so neat.

Mindy said...

They look so cute! I wish we could have made it up to watch :)

Gloria said...

It looks and sound so fun. I wish I could of taken lessons from you too... could you see that all those lovely young ladies, and a 'grandma' figure! ha ha... see you in Farmington.