Sunday, July 10, 2011

Misty's B-Day!


My sister came down for the weekend to spend her birthday with us this summer!!!  We love it when she comes, my kids get spoiled rotten!  We meet up with Spencer and Lisa, my Aunt Melodie, and Devin and Elizabeth.  We all went to Red Robin for dinner, then with to Flip-n-Out!  The kids had so much fun, got nice and sweaty and knocked out on the way home!  I just hung out on the side lines all pregnant with my mom and my aunt Melodie.  It was fun to watch everyone, and I just snapped away with my camera!
 Love this one of my sister!
Here's Spencer and Lisa doing some sweet toe touches!
 Amiah and Aiden racing.
 Jeremiah and Aiden getting ready to pounce Misty.
 I wish this picture was clearer, but it's still hilarious to me.  I love Jeremiah's big smile, and my sister's face is just priceless!
 Best friends and 2nd cousins!  Amiah and Elizabeth!
 Devin reaching for the top!
 Jeremiah bouncing down the slide!  He couldn't slide down, he was so sweaty he kept getting stuck and had to bounce.  It didn't last long, jumping was funner!

No comments: