Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treating!

We took the kids trick-or-treating in Vegas. We went with Alex and Josie and their two boys. The kids had a lot of fun, and got way too much candy.

Jeremiah was so funny, he would walk next to someone and say, "I'm Cute!" Aiden was cracking us up too that night, after we would leave the houses, he would say, "Thank You, and Happy Thanksgiving". I swear I wonder where that boy comes from sometimes. Amiah is just a little scaredy cat, but I lover her.

I just love going to Vegas, cause you hit on neighborhood, and you are done. It is always fun when the houses are all decorated, and the kids get nervous to go up to the door. We are right there with them, but it is fun to watch them. Can't wait for next year!



Here's a better picture of the kids in the costumes!

Amiah as the Queen of hearts, Jeremiah as a puppy, and Aiden as a Police officer, or as Aiden called it "A Police Cop".

No comments: