Monday, September 20, 2010

Amiah's Cinderella Pageant

Amiah requested to do another pageant, so I looked to see when the next one in Vegas was, and we got signed up just in time. She did so good, as always. We practiced for a couple of weeks each night on her turns, and walking. So she was well prepared.

This was the largest group she has ever competed against, and she took 2nd place. She won Tot Beauty, and Tot Personality. I was so proud of her, and she was even more proud to of won a crown and trophy. Sorry these pictures are terrible, I forgot my camera, so I snagged these off the Cinderella website. Here is her group modeling their casual wear.

Here is her formal wear.

Here she is getting her crown, trophy, flowers, and certificate.

Then the big group shot of all the winners. (Guess we should of dressed in white huh? She kind of stands out lol)

Amiah I love you girl, you are so beautiful inside and out. You are the most sweetest and caring sister, and daughter. Our family is truly blessed to have you in our lives. I am so proud to be your mom, I love you my little my-my!

No comments: