Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shark Ref

My sister has been to our house a few times this summer already, and one of our outings, we ventured over to the Shark Ref at the Mandalay Bay! The kids always seem to love this place, although it was Jeremiah's first time. He was a little nervous at first, and didn't really get that the fish were behind the glass. Every time they swam by him, he would step back. He didn't learn a new word that day, and says it constantly! "FISH" Here are few pictures I took while we walked around watching the fish swim around.

Here's some Sharks!

Here's my favorite to watch...Jelly Fish!

Here's a Lion Fish

Here's my kids being themselves for me to snap a quick shot!


Just love the different personalities they all have! LOL
Here's my sister walking with Amiah and Aiden.
We love the time we get to spend with my sister this summer! I am going to hate to see it end. I only wish she would move closer to me already!

No comments: