Thursday, February 4, 2010

FINALLY! 1st Missing Tooth!

For the past month or so, Amiah's had this wiggly tooth. It should of been out a lot sooner, but she babied it really bad. Everyday she would ask me to feel it, and see how wiggly it was, and everyday I would wiggle it till she said stop.
Her poor other tooth was already coming in, and so it was to the point where I was giving out threats...either you pull it, or I will, and if I can't, then we have to go to the Dentist, and he will!

Finally she said, how about I go get an apple, and I bet I can get it out. So, she got the apple...was biting it, but totally not using her tooth. She was biting from the sides. I kept telling her to stick her tooth in it, and bit down really hard. But nope...Then I said Amiah, that poor thing needs to get out, stick your nail in the back of it, and poke down in the hole, so she did, and OUT POPS that TOOTH! She thought it was a piece of apple that fell out, she didn't know that her tooth was out. Once she realized it was out, she was so excited, found her tooth on the ground, and went right to the mirror! She was in shock! Then she noticed it was bleeding, and for once...she didn't cry on the site of blood! She said, "My mom mouth is bleeding", and I said I know, and it doesn't even hurt huh! She was like NOPE! But it's bleeding, so I gave her some Kleenex to hold there until it stopped. Then it was off to the phone to call everyone! She was so excited!
Then that night the GENEROUS Tooth Fairy left her a whole $10's! (Dad should carry smaller dollar bills in his wallet!) Then next morning, she was so excited...came and woke me up at 6 A.M. and showed me it! Then she had told me she really wanted $100! WHAT? Right!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

How exciting! It is so fun being a parent when exciting stuff like that happens. :)