Saturday, January 9, 2010

Stomach Flu Hit us ALL!

It all started with me the weekend after Christmas, it was just a 24 hr bug. But I got better enough to go to Salt Lake. While I was gone, Jeremiah got it. Then the day we came back, Jacob had it. Then the next day Aiden got it...so I knew Amiah was next. BUT she didn't get it until a whole week later, and boy I guess it saved the best for last! She missed 4 day's of school, she had a fever, diarrhea, vomiting, and fatigue. Poor thing, she wouldn't eat much, she was just skin and bones. Once she was feeling better, I baked cookies, Cinnamon rolls, cakes. All types of fattening foods just to put some meat on her again. Aiden was in heaven! She was so pale and skinny, she just laid around the house all day. I felt so bad for her. But she is 100% better, thank goodness! It wasn't fun dealing with vomiting kids for a few weeks...it was always someone! Here's a picture of the two kids sick being bums in their PJ's relaxing on the couches watching some TV.

No comments: