Sunday, August 17, 2008

4 Days with 4 Kids...and 2 Pregnant Mom's!!!

This last weekend, we got the opportunity to fly to Phoenix AZ to see Ashlee...it was so much fun! I enjoyed just hanging out with her, and catching up on all we have missed.

Her kids are so cute...Caleb and Amiah were best friends, I can't say that Aiden and Isabelle were...Isabelle tried to play with Aiden...but he just wasn't having it. Isabelle did like imitating Amiah though, it was so cute. She would do everything Amiah would do, from sitting on the floor to taking a drink of her sippy cup at the same time. It was funny to watch!


Sorry my kids destroyed your house Ashlee, you can come visit me and pay me back! But thank you for a great weekend, it was nice to see you, and spend time with you! Your house is gorgeous, and your kids are so cute! Good luck with that temper of Isabelle though...LOL! JK!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Two pregnant ladies in the middle of summer!! I feel for you, sounds like you had fun! and love the toilet pics, I have some good ones too!!

Jason & Claire said...

Fun. Those pictures are way cute of all of the kids together.