Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

This was the first year Amiah got to give out Valentine's...She helped me prepare them the day before. She was so excited to take them to school! She couldn't wait to give them to all the kids in her preschool class.

When I picked her up from school, she had a box the teachers made out of a cereal box, and decorated it with hearts...Way clever I thought; and she had tons of Valentines in there! She was so excited to show her brother, she even shared them with him, and he was so excited!



Every year for Valentine’s Day, I get my kids a card, a small toy, and some chocolates, and of course a kiss on the cheek! And every year I make them pose for me with their Valentine’s! I even make sure I get a close up of their kiss! Immediately after I kissed Amiah, she got the biggest grin, and asked to see it in the mirror! She loved it! Aiden, I don’t think he had a clue…he just loves to get and give kisses! But it is always fun for me to do it every year.


My kids have the greatest Grandparents…

My mom brought the kids over the cutest cupcakes for Valentine’s Day! Amiah got a white puppy, and Aiden got a brown bear! They are made with two cupcakes put together, with tons of frosting! They were too cute; I had to take a picture of them. Then later in the evening, Jacob’s parent’s brought over more fun things for the kids…coloring books, toys, and more…Yeah I know my kids are a little spoiled…But what can I say, they have great Grandparents too!

We even got some great news this evening…Josh (Jacob’s brother) proposed to his girlfriend tonight…and she said, “YES”! Yeah! We are so excited for them…Congratulations Josh and Britt, and we can’t wait until that baby comes too!!!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute!!! And so fun.... I love the pictures of the kiss... that is adorable.

Jason & Claire said...

Very sweet. I can't believe she shared with her brother. My kids would never do that. Happy late v-day.

Jason & Claire said...

PS- I was the Zen Mom too.