Friday, January 25, 2008

This is what happens when Dad watches the kids!

Last night, me and my mom went to Vegas to get some things. I left the kids home with Jacob, and when I got home...Jacob was playing his Xbox 360, and Amiah was on the computer playing a backyardagain's game...and Aiden...was washing the cat with some face wash? LOL! He had got my face wash, and decided that the cat needed some as well as himself. He had it everywhere...what is the funniest thing, Jacob had no clue what he was even doing in the kitchen...When I am home with the kids, and it is really quite...that is one clue that something isn't right. Jacob was too involved in his game, plus not to mention the volume was so loud when I came in on the TV. Aiden did a number...LOL! I am just glad he didn't eat it...that would have been scary! Here are some pictures.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

And that is why part of me is always a little nervous when I leave the girls with Vance. You just never know what might happen, lol. Aiden's too cute!

Gloria said...

It is nice to know all are taken care of! love ya