Ever since we have been home with the new baby, my poor little Aiden has been feeling not so much like the baby anymore. He has been acting up, and he is more whinny. I hope it is just a phase, and it gets over quick. He does love his new baby brother, and he holds him, and kisses him, but man...he is a little stinker lately. He sure knows how to push his dad's buttons, and he is good at it!
Ok, today is my due date...but no baby! I went to my Dr this morning, and she is going to induce me tomorrow night at 8pm. I will probably end up having the baby sometime on Thursday! We are so anxious and excited to have the baby, we can't wait to see what it is! As soon as we get back home, I will post some pictures of the new one!
Comments