Here is this week's house update! We got windows, and a few doors. The air conditioner people are there doing their thing. And the plumbers are doing their thing by finishing up the pipe work. Jacob put all the black tar paper on the roof, and we just hope it stays on. We are supposed to have strong winds come through...only our luck! LOL! And, today our tile for our roof arrived! YEAH! Looks like that is what my husband is going to be doing this weekend!


Ok, today is my due date...but no baby! I went to my Dr this morning, and she is going to induce me tomorrow night at 8pm. I will probably end up having the baby sometime on Thursday! We are so anxious and excited to have the baby, we can't wait to see what it is! As soon as we get back home, I will post some pictures of the new one!
Comments